Automotive Senior Business Development Manager
14 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for a hardworking, upbeat Sales Account Manager, Auto to join our growing Sales team. You will help drive success with our strategic customers and Auto Industry customers in China. You will work under the Sales, Director and connect with other key internal & external partners for strategies to drive adoption of the technical Unity platform, solutions, services and build deep and lasting customer partnerships.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify new strategic partnership opportunities within the Auto Industry
- Structure, negotiate and close partnerships in order to meet or exceed objectives
- Responsible for driving revenue and consistently meeting quarterly sales targets within Auto industry
- Develop a proven pipeline by defining opportunities and market potential, identifying sales leads, and working with internal teams to close accounts
- Creatively thinking and crafting our strategy around the Auto industries and region, including pricing, products, and market strategies and then work with various divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) to gain support for key initiatives and deals
What we’re looking for
- Direct sales/business development experience/resources with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding individual revenue targets in Auto industry
- Solid knowledge of Auto-industrial products, services, schedules and key personnel.
- Cultivate long-term business relationship with Auto’s customer by ensuring close coordination with Field Engineering & Enterprise Support on pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Provide commercial / customer insights and feedback on strategy, product, pricing and other matters to internal teams
- Serve as the subject matter / Auto-industry expert on buyers, needs, existing solutions and sales process
You might also have
- Strong understanding of potential applications for real-time 3D technology in Auto industry
- Has team management experience preferred, dynamic, self-starting individual who is driven to maintain regular contact with partners.
- Willing to travel
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.