This job might no longer be available.
Automation Tools Programmer
4 months ago
The Automation Tools Developer role will focus on developing, maintaining and optimising our automated systems and test tools used across multiple projects and platforms. Working under the team’s QA Analyst, this work involves dealing with developers, QA, sysadmins and game teams.
Who you are:
- You spend 15 minutes automating a task that would take 5 minutes to complete manually (but you know you’ll reuse the scripts several times)
- You get anxious when you see people working in non-optimal ways
- You are eager to help people to be their best and to give their best
- You always try to find a better way to do the same task
- You know people have WAY better ways to use their time than copy-pasting strings
- Work with the CoreTech team on a wide range of automation focused tasks within an established codebase.
- Implement tasks to the specification defined by the QA Analyst.
- Assist the team in building and maintaining our CD/CI pipeline
- Design and execute Proofs-of-Concept for candidate tools regarding testing and automation
- Work closely with operations and deployment teams to ensure smooth production deployment
- Collaborate with tech leads and development teams to adapt current processes and tech to improve or enable automation capabilities
- Experience with Java and at least one scripting language (e.g. Ruby, Python). Groovy knowledge is an asset.
- Strong team communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to think outside of the box.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Atlassian tools, Jenkins, Teamcity, Gherkin, Cucumber, BDD
- Experience in DevOps environments is an asset.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 12 years ago, the company welcomes more than 300 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
Coretech is a team of 40 experts in different fields of development, systems and network! To become a Auitomation Tools Programmer is an exciting opportunity to work closely with our core technology development teams, across all development disciplines, and help drive our automated processes forward to support the CoreTech Team and all of Ludia projects.