17 days ago
Your life at Ubi:
Together with your team, and in close collaboration with Ubisoft’s Game Production teams, you will develop, deploy, and operate game automation solutions & automation pipelines aimed at increasing reliability of game features and game builds, optimizing test resources, and supporting Game Productions in shipping high quality projects.
Your main mission:
- Actively participate in the design and development process and create comprehensive test plans, infrastructure and implementation for scalability and automated functionality testing.
- Investigate and create test solutions to optimize testing for the assigned project and develop test cases using in-game and external controllers.
- Provide automated solutions for QC to replace manual testing such as (but not limited to): smoke tests for repetitive basic tests, game cheats, scripting automated gameplay scenarios, performance capturing, telemetry, enhanced bug capturing, multi-user scenarios.
- Support build stability, quality metrics and reporting of automated tests.
- Document the work to ensure knowledge transfer and proper maintainability of the applications.
The professional value you bring:
- Knowledge of C++ programming.
- Knowledge of programming design patterns and of programming standards.
- Previous experience with source control in a team environment (such as Perforce).
- Knowledge of C# programming and distributed application automation is a big plus.
- Interest for continuous integration processes.
The personal value you bring:
- Be independent, resourceful and with sense of initiative.
- Analytical and synthesis skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Drive to take up major challenges.
- Define and estimate tasks in a structured way.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Results oriented.
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our Quality Control colleagues play a critical role in ensuring that Ubi games are delivered in the best shape and continue improving their quality post-launch. Without them, no production-driven magic would see daylight.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun, and join us!
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.