3 days ago
Your life at Ubi
The Automation Engineer is responsible with providing automation solutions to complement, replace and improve QC manual testing.
Your main mission
- Work with internal and external automation frameworks in order to automate as much as possible the QC test cases; improve the automation frameworks used to automate tests
- Provide automation tools to QC to automate (speed up, increase accuracy) manually executed tasks
- Provide automated solutions for QC, such as smoke tests for repetitive basic tests, game heats/game hooks, scripting automated gameplay scenario, performance capturing, telemetry, enhanced bug capturing and others
- Together with production programmers (technical directors, online, gameplay and tools programmers) and qc technical director, implement code that allows QC Scripters to script test scenarios.
The professional value you bring:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent training or experience
- Good knowledge of C++ programming
- Knowledge or experience with source control in a team environment (such as Perforce, Git)
- Knowledge of C# and knowledge of distributed application automation (multiple processes, multiple users)
The personal value you bring:
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
What do we offer benefits wise?
- Meal tickets with the value of 20 RON/day
- Studio offered free days, confirmed on an annual basis for different events
- Bonus scheme based both on individual and company’s performance
- World Class Bronze free subscription
- Access to private medical system and special subscription rates for family members
- On site medical support
- Life insurance
- Specific financial support for different events in your life
- Study leave
- Christmas/ Easter celebration with a special gift
- Partners’ discounts
- Video games and consoles to borrow
- Access to Ubisoft games via own Uplay account
- Annual development opportunities and access to multiple career paths and technical certifications
- Access to specialized training and books on various related skills
- Opportunities for international mobility and assignments
- Wellbeing program (including physical fitness, mental health, financial education and internal communities)
- A great working environment, with an impressive place to work in our offices in Jiului 8
- In-house free French classes
- Hybrid work (from home/ from office)
- Bookster (borrow books for free, delivered at home or in the office)
- Free fruits and coffee in the office
- On-site cafeteria with special discounts
- Ubisoft bikes, free rental
- Parking spaces for cars, bikes, motorbikes
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any basis, such as race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, health status, age, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful working environment and foster learning and creativity .
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.