17 days ago
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe.
We're looking for an experienced Automation QA Engineer to join our team and to help achieve Continuous Delivery for our products. You will be developing automation tests for a Business application, allowing teams from Marketing, Monetization, Product, CRM, and LiveOps to leverage insights from massive amounts of data to deliver an optimized and personalized experience to our players.
We’re looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
Product Tech Stack: Node.js, TypeScript, Express.js, MongoDB, React, MobX, Material-UI, Parcel.js, AWS, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub actions as CI/CD, GitHub packages, Microservices, Micro Frontends.
- Develop automation tests (API tests, UI tests, integration, components, E2E);
- Take part in building and improving our Automation Infrastructure and tools;
- Create Automation services that are effective, seamless, and easy to use;
- Be creative and innovative, build tools to support our daily work and needs;
- Work with local and remote teams;
- Conduct code reviews and increase automation knowledge among relevant stakeholders.
- Good understanding of QA Processes and QA Theory
- Experience with Both API and UI automation
- Good Understanding of CI/CD processes
- Self-motivated, can-do approach, team player
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Mocha (API)
- Knowledge of WebDriver I/O (UI)
- Performance testing
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities;
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- 20 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family member free of charge;
- Sports expenses reimbursement;
- Comfortable office in BC Gulliver;
- Free daily lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchen with the greatest coffee;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement; online courses of your choice;
- Parental leave;
- Employee Referral Program with great bonuses;
- Regular team buildings and Company Happy Hours;
- Relocation bonus for nonlocal candidates;
- Car parking paid by the Company.
And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, Happy hours, and all kinds of entertaining events - brought to us by our amazing Employee Experience Expert :) Join us on the Moon!