This job might no longer be available.
Automation Development Manager
15 days ago
The QC Technical Department of Ubisoft Bucharest is looking for a Development Manager on Automation to join our evolving team that is responsible for developing Tools, Automation and Data Analytics solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
Working closely together with the Automation Team, Production & QC stakeholders, your mission will be to:
- Drive & support the QC transition from repetitive to creative testing through automation solutions development and adoption support
- Develop end-to-end automation solutions for Ubisoft games, according to QC & Production needs (pipelines, game hooks, frameworks & execution scripts)
- Ensure integration of automation development team within both Production and QC collaboration processes, and planning & delivery roadmaps
- Maintain a clear vision, direction & priorities together with Automation Analysts across all automation mandates & automation solutions
- Define the roadmaps of the automation solutions developed inside QC Technical Department; discuss and agree roadmap dependencies with co-dev partners;
- Ensure that roadmaps are respected and automation deliverables match client expectations, closely working together with Technical Director
- Monitor internal and external project dependencies & risks in terms of deliverables, ensuring contingency plans are in place; solve complex challenges from Prod & QC and recommend solutions
- Synchronize and adjust automation team delivery roadmap to Production sprints, priorities and features evolution
- Ensure Automation Analysts understands client realities & needs by being on the floor at the right time throughout game development, and that they always act with the client needs in mind
- Define, monitor & control automation solutions business KPIs; create a data driven culture at Automation Analyst level
- Foster & ensure a positive, open & transparent collaboration environment between Automation Team, QC stakeholders & Production stakeholders
- Monitor department resources & propose team ramp-ups / ramp-downs according to needs
- Plan, organize, follow-up and assess the team performance
- University degree in engineering, computer sciences, information systems or equivalent professional qualification
- At least two years of Project Management experience
- Be comfortable with data management and visualization: understand metrics and KPIs and have a KPI driven mindset
- Must be capable of managing multiple stakeholders always having in mind a value driven approach
- Always think and act with clients and end user’s satisfaction in mind (bring value to QC & Prod teams)
- Game Development experience as a Project Manager or Associate Producer is a plus
- Experience in coordinating a development team is a plus
- Relevant experience working with Agile or Kanban methodology inside development teams, scrum experience is a plus
- Determined, autonomous, initiative-taking
- Able to perform on strict deadlines
- Quality and result-oriented
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English language
Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.