10 days ago
The QC Technical Department of Ubisoft Bucharest is looking for an Automation Analyst to join our evolving team that is responsible with developing Tools, Automation and Data Analytics solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
Working closely together with the Automation Team, Production & QC stakeholders, your mission will be to:
- Channel and formalize automation needs, expected behavior and results of automation, at project level
- Sign-off automation solutions & deliverables towards project clients
- Support implementation of automation solutions in project lifecycle
- Drive automation needs research & gathering according to the QC manual test plan and Production needs
- Drive creation & define automation test plan at project level
- Support prioritization of automation development & adjust Automation Test Plan based on feature implementation roadmap & feasibility of automation deliverables
- Drive & validate automation development to ensure that automation scripts & frameworks are delivered according to defined test plan
- Establish & recommend automation script execution rules & priorities according to project needs
- Drive definition & setup control processes for Automation Scripts Lifecycle
- Drive metrics specifications & collection needs on Automation effort to better understand adoption, effectiveness & reliability of automation solutions
- Define automation reporting needs for QC & Production, so that automation results are clear & actionable
- University degree in engineering, computer sciences, information systems or equivalent professional qualification
- 3+ years of experience in automation of front-end/back-end tests
- Comfortable with data management and visualization: understand metrics and KPIs and have a KPI driven mindset
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders always having in mind a value driven approach
- Ability to implement concepts, ideas and plans while functioning in a flexible, constantly changing environment
- Experience in coordinating a test automation team is a plus
- Relevant experience working with Agile or Kanban methodology and with development teams, scrum experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Always seek improvements and be curious
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English language
Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.