Automation Analyst - Contractor
11 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
As part of the Automation Analysts team you will take ownership of automation projects relevant to your allocated game area. You will be both a liaison between the partners and our programmers partners while also managing our tools and infrastructure.
- You will identify, assess, solve and/or escalate automation related issues to our partners and partners
- You will maintain the tools and infrastructure used for one or more automation projects
- You will create and keep a close relation with the POCs and partners for the projects you are overseeing
- Technical skills
- Experience with scripting and scripting languages (Jenkins, PowerShell)
- Experience using tools associated with the QA environment(Jira, Power BI)
- Soft skills
- Experience communicating with partners be it written communication or face-to-face
- Perform well both as part of a team and bring value by bringing your approach to handling projects
- Other qualifications
- English conversational level is mandatory
- 2 years QA experience preferably in the Gaming Industry
- 1 year experience communicating directly with partners
- Experience with QA Automation is a plus