Augmented Reality Program Manager
7 days ago
DigitalFish is building the next generation of Augmented Reality (AR). We are looking for an experienced, dynamic AR Program Manager to play a critical role in guiding art-production. In this role, you will collaborate with other production staff and be directly responsible for overseeing various media productions from conception to completion. If you are passionate, detail-oriented and excited to work with the latest technology, you'll be right at home with like-minded team members!
You will be working initially within the Facebook AR/VR group, creating new branded AR experiences on emerging platforms that take advantage of recent advances in computer vision and machine learning.
DigitalFish has long been a trusted partner of leading digital media companies, and we are at the center of their efforts to build a new generation of platforms and experiences. Other current and past customers include Apple, Google, Pixar, DreamWorks, Activision, LEGO, Disney/ESPN, NASA and many others.
Ideal candidates will have 2-4 years experience as a project manager or agency producer, but if you think you’re right for this position, contact us; we’ll listen.
- Own & maintain relationship between established brands, internal artists, and vendor studios to ensure highest-quality branded AR content is delivered within expected timelines
- Proactively identify and communicate project status, including risks and milestones, to cross functional teams
- Establish and maintain production processes for a new team to streamline operations
- Solid understanding and experience of varied uses of AR, vendor management, budgets, R&D schedules
- Partner with creative leads to brainstorm new ways that media can be produced, shared and distributed
- Help connect professional creators to pilot partners to understand the process and build AR experiences together
- Maintain direct and active relationships with creators/developers to gather feedback on how to improve their experience
- Research and scope market information pertaining to partner needs
- Develop systems for efficiently scaling new tech programs to larger sets of partners
- Bachelor's degree in media production or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of practical experience in a production-management role on shipped titles in the digital media, games, animation industry or XR experience
- Clear creative vision and the ability to communicate your vision to all audiences
- Computer literacy, including facility with database and office-productivity software (Excel, Word, Photoshop and project-planning applications)
- Solid understanding of production terminology and the production environment. Strong knowledge of animation terminology and environment
- Flexible nature with the ability to anticipate needs, problem solve, and prioritize multiple tasks and activities in a dynamic, deadline-driven work environment
- Experience with art-production tools and pipelines
- Time-management capabilities with a willingness to juggle numerous projects and deadlines at once
- Keen attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with Agile development practices, source control, and QA processes
- Excellent communication skills to work with multi-functional teams
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary plus equity per qualifications
- Full benefits with excellent health plan
- Ability to influence product and features on cutting edge technologies
- Enormous opportunity for learning and professional growth
- Work with a well-respected, creative and talented group of experts in graphics and animation
We fully support telecommuting during these times.
DigitalFish is not able to sponsor immigration petitions for this role at this time. We are an equal opportunity employer and are hiring immediately. We look forward to hearing from you!