13 days ago
We are an independent and objective assurance and business advisory organisation designed to provide assurance to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, add value to senior management and improve EA's operations. We help EA to accomplish its goals by taking a systematic risk-based approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control, and governance processes.
The Challenge Ahead
As an Audit Analyst you will support EA's audit, risk and compliance program. You will work with multiple departments and experience numerous areas and processes. You will participate on operational audits where you will perform audit procedures on IT and business processes and controls, and support the EA SOX compliance programme and data analytics efforts. You will report to a Manager or Director, Global Audit, depending on location.
You will learn new skills, be part of a diverse, supportive, fun, and creative community, and build strong relationships within Electronic Arts.
What an Audit Analyst does at EA
- Support financial, operational, strategic and compliance audits
- Understand EA's risks, processes and controls within the area to be audited
- Through audit testing, evaluate the effectiveness of control and governance processes, the reliability of reporting information, and ensuring that EA's policies are respected
- Support the audit reporting process, including obtaining our partners' acceptance and engagement for audit recommendations
- Perform annual Sarbanes-Oxley control testing, evaluating control design and effectiveness, and performing walkthroughs and testing
- Perform follow-up of corrective actions for audit recommendations
- Support department-wide projects and systems management
The next great Audit Analyst
- You have 1 or more years experience in a relevant role or you hold a degree in a relevant subject, such as accounting, finance, business or data analytics
- You are willing to pursue a professional qualification
- You have passion and enthusiasm to learn, and comfort with technology
- You enjoy collaborating and building relationships
- You are committed to ethical standards