Audio Service Line Manager
4 days ago
Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
The Service Line Manager is the main contact point for KWS Audio Localization in Asia. Main responsibilities include the support of business development initiatives, the supervision of audio production in Asia , the maintenance of relationships with key clients in Asia and local recording studios as well.
- Cooperate with the KWS BD team to acquire new business
- Develop RFI/RFPs for clients
- Attend client’s meetings and exhibition
- Support and monitor production team working with Asian clients / deals (i.e. Tokyo, LA and Taipei PMs)
- Cooperate with Global Audio Resource Manager to manage Asian audio vendors
- Strong business knowledge of audio localization and dubbing with special knowhow about Asian market
- Knowledge of the audio game localization process and audio production processes
- Technical knowledge of audio SW tools and audio HW tools is a plus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines on time and to work under pressure
- Strong skills in organization, planning and resource management
- Strong problem solving and excellent communication skills
- Strong entrepreneur attitude
- Ability to work in a transnational and multicultural business environment
- Availability to travel 25% of the time (compatibly with Covid regulations)
- Advanced command of English language, written and spoken
- Fluency in 2 or more languages will be advantageous