This job might no longer be available.
Audio Project Manager (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf NRW de
26 days ago
Audio Project Manager (f/m/d) will be responsible for organizing and coordinating the day to day work of one or multiple audio teams across the audio department.
- Communicate with the audio team to facilitate their work on the project
- Report on the status of tasks and schedules
- Help teams to shape their deliverables
- Keep track of Deadlines, Tasks and Risks
- Manage the Project Backlog
- Communicate tasks and schedules to the team
- Report on the team’s progress
- Report on and help resolve blockers
- Detect issues and difficult team situations, highlight them and step in to take initial actions to resolve them when necessary
- Document and maintain project information
- 3+ years of relevant experience (Project Management/Coordination, Audio Management etc.)
- Understanding of common management methodologies
- Basic understanding of Game Development processes
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good English skills both verbally and written
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience with JIRA is a plus
- Experience in developing games or in game audio is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of Management or Games is a plus
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.