This job might no longer be available.
4 months ago
Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for Audio Programmer for Flying Wild Hog – Warsaw. If you are experienced and self motivated team player and you want to create amazing games with Hogs you are an ideal candidate. Please send your CV and join us!
- Designing, implementing and maintaining audio features
- Cooperating with sound designers and other programmers in providing audio implementation to gameplay features
- Debugging and bug fixing
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong practical knowledge of C++
- Professional experience in working with audio middleware (preferably FMOD)
- Understanding sound designers' expectations regarding sound implementation
- Experience with working on multiple platforms
- Good communication and team skills
- Experience with UE4 will be a plus
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Influence on various aspects of the game – the game is being created by the whole team
- The team consisting of experienced experts, that means – huge development possibilities
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)