Audio Programmer, F1
Southam, United Kingdom
7 days ago
We are delighted to offer a rare opportunity for a programmer to join our award-winning F1 audio team based at our headquarters in Southam.
You will work closely with the principal audio programmer to implement AAA quality audio systems and develop technologies to project specification within agreed schedules.
You will also work with other members of the code team to identify areas to improve and innovate audio systems. Assist the tools team to develop systems and pipelines to enable the audio design team to create AAA audio for the project.
Your contribution will help shape the audio department’s creative vision and ensure we continue to stay at the cutting edge of game audio development.
We’re open-minded on how much experience you bring to this role. If you’re a programmer with solid C++ skills and an interest in audio, we’d love to hear from you.
- Designing and developing audio systems & architecture
- Maintaining and improving existing systems
- Supporting the audio technology across multiple platforms
- Support audio design
- Assist in the final polish & bug fixing across the project
Please note, this is an Audio Programmer role (not an Audio Designer), you will need to have programming experience especially in C++
You must have the following skills:
- Fluent C++
- An interest in audio
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as games, computer science, maths or audio engineering
- Experience using WWise
- Knowledge of DSP programming
- Knowledge of granular synthesis
- Experience of development on console and PC platforms
- Good industry track record, such as previously published products
- Experience using version control software
- Interest in motorsport