1 day ago
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an Audio Producer to join our new studio Alacrity Arthouse and work at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create and challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your creativity and dedication.
In the Alacrity Arthouse Studio, we support all of Hi-Rez’ game projects with a wide range of art pipeline and creative services starting with direct game art and tech art production and pipeline consultation, but also including cinematics, audio design, and outsourcing support. Alacrity Arthouse is a branch of Hi-Rez Studios dedicated to bring great art solutions to Hi-Rez and other game development studios.
Come join the creators of the critically acclaimed games SMITE, Paladins, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Audio Producers do:
- Work with the Audio Director to identify key priorities to support the game teams.
- Coordinate audio development and deliverables for your teams and support required interactions across other teams.
- Manage multiple backlogs for your teams, ensuring they are working on the proper items in priority order.
- Active solution seeker with independent thinking. Always looking for ways to solve problems and improve processes.
- Identify risks and roadblocks to hitting dates and coordinate with teams to find ways to mitigate risks and overcome obstacles
- Support your teams following agreed upon processes within Jira.
- Ability to follow Instructions of supervisors and seek out advice or ask questions for more clarity as needed.
- Ability to understand requirements and ensure they are met with quality by the game team.
- Provide regular updates on status of work deliverables including escalations when necessary
Who we are looking for:
- Experience with or knowledge of sound design, audio production or audio implementation
- Wwise and Unreal engine and pipeline knowledge a plus
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of JIRA
- A team player who is flexible, adaptive and seen as a problem-solver
- Maintain a positive/proactive work ethic
- Eagerly tackles new projects and challenges in pursuit of career growth
- Strong communication skills