This job might no longer be available.
7 days ago
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an Audio Production Manager. The person in this position will work closely with our Audio team in order to achieve the highest quality of game audio experience possible. They will maintain our Audio team's schedule, manage tasks and the team's workload, ensure constant information flow both internally and externally, establish strong communication and create a positive working environment. They will also support our Audio Director in managing the team. If you think you’re up for the challenge, don’t hesitate and apply :)
- Supporting Audio leadership in managing the overall scheduling, task management, balancing workloads and setting priorities.
- Managing the Audio team.
- Improving pipelines and methods within the team to promote efficiency and effectiveness of Audio Production.
- Ensuring strong communication and collaboration with each cross discipline team.
- Maintaining solid relationships with external partners to aim for the highest quality required for the projects.
- Supporting team members in resolving any issues and conflicts between teams and projects.
- Inspiring and motivating a safe work environment for the team.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management roles within film, TV or AAA games development (producer or manager role) with teams of 10 or more.
- A strong understanding of schedules, pipelines, and dependencies developing AAA games.
- Exceptional communication skills and strong project, people and team management skills.
- Experience in supporting and contributing in creating a safe and positive work environment.
- Proficiency in English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.