Audio Localization Project Manager (fluent in Japanese-English)
11 days ago
Keywords Studios is a premier international service provider to the global video game industry and beyond. With offices spread across the globe, we collaborate with top game developers and publishers as well as streaming platforms, content distributors and broadcasters, providing services including English voice recording, dubbing, subtitling and access services to help make their content shine for audiences worldwide.
The Audio Loc Project Manager will get to work with top names in the video game industries. He/She/They will be critical to the successful launch of each project produced. The Audio Loc Project Manager is responsible for managing all assigned audio projects end to end from kickoff to completion. This role is tailor-made for someone who is highly organized, a sharp decision-maker with a passion for storytelling and who always strives for excellence.
This role is completely remote. To be considered you must live in one of these states: AR, AL, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, MA, MD, ME, MS, NV, NY, IL, OH, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI.
What You'll Do:
- Own the client relationships and all communication on assigned projects
- Nurture the relationships with the Audio Team
- Create and maintain budgets and quotes for projects
- Manage and update all project assets and reference files
- Devise creative solutions to offer best-in-class support for project requirements
- Effectively communicate project status updates internally and externally
- Identify, communicate, and proactively mitigate project risks
- Closely monitor the ongoing financial status of projects
- Establish requirements for, prioritize, and track all deliverables
- Make sound independent decisions and escalate appropriately
- Help to assign and schedule actors, studios, directors, audio engineers, and other resources
- React appropriately when business needs or priorities shift
- Available to work fully remotely
- First-hand professional experience producing audio for dubbing and/or gaming projects (4-6 years)
- Dubbing expertise VO production for games
- Dubbing expertise for film and series is a plus
- Familiarity with the voice casting process and audio pre and post production process
- Advanced organization, problem-solving, analytical, and multitasking skills
- Passion for storytelling and quality output
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in Japanese
- Chinese is a plus
- Voice-over project management experience a huge plus
- Localization experience
- Dubbing or ADR experience preferred
- Experience with video games
- Fluent in Japanese, Chinese or another language a huge plus
- High Proficiency using: MS Office Suite, Slack, Aspera, Teams, etc.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the dubbing and gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities