7 days ago
Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. We are one of the leaders in the provision of localisation services to the Video Games and Software Localisation markets worldwide.
Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Madrid, Montreal, Rome, Seattle, Singapore and more. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
The Audio Engineer will fulfill preproduction, recording or postproduction tasks according to production and team needs. They will support Lead Audio Engineer to deliver assigned tasks.
Duties and responsabilities:
The Audio Engineer will deal with pre-production, recording and postproduction tasks.
- Analyze and understand technical specifications for each project.
- Communicate with project manager to obtain assets and scripts for each project.
- Prepare or supervise recording sessions.
- Anticipate and solve problems.
- Ensure that hardware and software needs could be met.
- Make sure booths are ready to record before the recording starts.
- Adjust microphone placement, levels and environment according to technical specifications.
- Perform recordings ensuring that technical specifications and time constraints are met.
- Understand and follow director’s needs and instructions.
- Deliver and warn audio to postproduction team.
- Perform editing and cleaning audio according to technical specifications.
- Adjust leveling and apply FX required.
- Mixing for video footage.
- Renaming and delivering assets to Audio QA.
- Make sure deadlines are met.
- Communicate efficiently with Project Manager and Audio QA
- Analyze and follow technical specifications related to timing, naming, bit depth, loudness, format, head and tails, peak and some other specific requirements.
- Knowledge of audio hardware and software tools and audio plugins.
- Up to date audio technical skills.
- Punctuality and flexible scheduling.
- Pro Tools & Reaper DAWs.
- Experience in dubbing recording for at least 2 years.
- Experience working in the videogame industry.
- Easy-going and good communication skills. Team player.
- Able to learn and adapt to new processes and procedures.
- Anticipate problems/needs and find solutions.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore, we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.