13 days ago
As an Audio Director you will be responsible for how our games sound. You will oversee talented sound designers to ensure an environment to experiment, improve and innovate. And you will be responsible for all the aspects of sound in the living, breathing worlds of CDPR games.
- Representing, Defining, and executing the vision for the audio team to the highest sound quality possible in all the CDPR games.
- Overseeing and supervising both internal and external audio post-production for Quest, Cinematics, Foley, sound effects, VO recording sessions, and marketing productions.
- Leading and managing the team of sound designers at all levels.
- Ensuring and maintaining the highest standard of sound for all the CDPR games that the audio team participate in.
- Reviewing sound designers’ work progress in any aspect and encourage sound designers to embrace their responsibilities and ownership in developing all the CDPR games.
- Mentoring and coaching sound designers to develop further technical and creative skills.
- Creating an environment for sound designers to experiment, improve, and innovate.
- Working closely with composers to develop the coherent creative vision to ensure the highest sound quality for all the CDPR games.
- Working closely with audio, Localization and tool programmers and providing clear guidance to develop sound tools to be compatible with the latest industry standard.
- Working closely with the production team across all discipline to ensure the most efficient roadmap and concrete pipeline necessary for the audio team.
- Establishing a safe work environment with the other game directors and evangelizing the importance of audio across the whole CDPR games
- 8+ years’ experience in gaming audio.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in directing a game audio team/in leadership.
- Experience in the game development of cross-platform AAA games on PC and consoles.
- Exceptional management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Devotion to explore the highest creativity in game audio.
- Established skill set in mentoring/coaching team.
- Expertise with technical skill set over both developing internal development tools and external middle ware such as AK Wwise would be a huge plus.
- Fluent in English.
Office-First: working from the Warsaw studio for a minimum of 10 days per month.
- Relocation package – flight ticket, company apartment for your first month, relocating your pet, shipping your belongings: it’s all covered. Who said moving countries needs to be complicated?
- Relocation assistance — processing your legalization operations for you, assistance with finding residence, tax settlements, helping out with translations if needed, and much more — we have dedicated teams to help make sure that all you need to feel right at home is taken care of.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees — and for your spouse or partner, too.
- Paid Leave — from 20 to 26 days of holiday for every team member per year, paid sick leave, and paid maternity & paternity leave.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall, daily Gym Assistant support and yoga and healthy spine classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. Want to dive deeper into our company’s culture? Explore our social media and check out our YouTube channel where we share behind-the-scenes insights and stories direct from our team members!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.