This job might no longer be available.
12 days ago
Audio Director - Montréal, Canada
EA Create Audio is an award-winning and diverse team, unified through
collaboration, culture and craft. We produce audio for many AAA games
from multiple studio locations.
We are looking for an experienced Audio Director with a passion for video
game audio to join our Montreal location. This role is dynamic and multi-
faceted, working with core game team partners to create an end-to-end
audio vision for new projects. As a leader on the Create Audio team you will
deliver a high-quality and engaging audio experience and be a major
contributor to our audio community.
- Work with the audio team and dev partners to establish a creative vision
- for projects at the studio.
- Communicate and implement vision, at all levels.
- Own the final mix of the game, cut scenes, and marketing videos.
- Advocate and design audio pipeline features and workflow processes
- Bring out the best in your team members and peers.
- Collaborate with multiple studios across the world.
- Help build a stronger audio community within EA.
- Communicate with and manage input around audio and music from external license partners.
You have experience in all phases of audio design and production, with
proficiency in every step of the pipeline; studio and location recording, from
editing and design to technical implementation.
- 10 years game audio or related industry (film) experience, in a leadership capacity.
- Artistic and creative sensibilities, with a focus on the entire game development process.
- Track record delivering high-quality audio content for games.
- Expert knowledge of modern sound creation techniques, processing and standards.
- Experience using game development tools, technology and/or pipelines.
Please note: While music is essential to the emotional impact of the game, you will not involve any composition work.