11 days ago
Zynga is seeking a talented Audio Designer to join our world-class Marketing Creative Team! The Audio Designer reports to the Art Director and is an integral member of the team, responsible for supporting audio needs across marketing video content to be seen in-game as well as across social and digital marketing channels. Your primary goal is to create rich and satisfying audio experiences that complement marketing video visuals, engaging and informing audiences for Zynga’s game titles.
- At least 3 years of audio engineering and post-production experience in gaming, agency, or related creative industry
- Expert in Pro Tools and industry-standard audio packages
- Thorough understanding of best practice in producing audio for use in a video creative pipeline
- Experience producing VO work and working with voice talent; collaborate with client stakeholders to develop scripts with a focus on pronunciation
- Comfortable developing audio solutions that complement different aesthetics and visual styles
- Strong grasp of style-appropriate musical/harmonic language, aligning the musical key of foreground audio elements to the key of background music to ensure a polished audio experience
- Ability to take a project from inception to post, comfortable working with VO, Foley, SFX, Flourishes/Fanfares, and Music
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, game marketing environment, balancing simultaneous projects against deadlines
- Ability to take feedback and iterate on audio content to meet marketing creative expectations
- Exceptional communication skills
- Great work ethic and a positive, team-first attitude
- Produce audio experiences that complement creative marketing videos and in-game video content
- Help Develop VO scripts that clearly communicate game design features or relevant information to game audiences
- Produce VO guide tracks as necessary to inform vocal artists and minimize feedback loops; actively produce voiceover sessions as needed.
- Curate, create, and implement audio content as necessary per project – VO, Foley, SFX, Flourishes/Fanfares, and Music
- Recode and tune audio from existing game libraries to match marketing tracks
- Handle post-production of audio and VO assets
- Deliver completed audio tracks and assets to video designers for integration into marketing collateral
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with relevant stakeholders; maintain lines of communication with video designers, production, and game teams
- Work with external audio vendors or agencies as necessary
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.