1 day ago
- Follow the references and directions from the Audio Director
- Work on the creation and implementation of sound effects
- Work on the implementation of in-game ambiance and the environmental effects
- Responsible for the ambient Dialog in-game implementation
- Work closely with GPP, Animators and Level Designer to ensure that the audio design supports the game design;
- Respect budget and performance constraints when carrying out assignments
- Verify the quality of the sound integrated into game
- Software experience : Nuendo, Cubase, Reaper, Pro Tools, Sound Forge, Vegas
- Hardware experience : Audio interfaces, microphones, portable recorder
- Work experience : Voice recording, sound effects recording, music recording
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.