22 days ago
That’s No Moon is an independent AAA game development studio established in 2021 by veterans of some of the most recognizable and critically acclaimed creative teams in the world, including Naughty Dog, Infinity Ward, Santa Monica Studio, Bungie, PlayStation, and more. A remote-friendly studio with a central office and performance capture stage located in Los Angeles, That’s No Moon is creating the next generation of narrative-driven, genre-defining experiences built upon a culture of creativity, collaboration, responsible production practices, and individual empowerment. We are assembling a diverse team of passionate developers of a wide range of experience levels and backgrounds to help shape the future of our studio and projects.
We are looking for an Audio Designer who is passionate about making ground-breaking audio innovations and award-winning sound design for a AAA title. This is an opportunity to help build the audio project content, structure, and systems from the ground up, and to create an immersive, realistic world for our players to explore.
You will work alongside the Audio Director, fellow sound designers, and representatives from the other development disciplines to deliver the highest quality audio experience and attain our goal of GOTY.
- Basic understanding of foley, mixing, recording, sound design, and sound implementation. Bonus for voice over, music implementation and localization experience.
- Creating, editing, and implementing sound assets to quality and best practice specifications.
- Assist Audio Leadership to specify the requirements for the audio department's needs for tools and pipeline to achieve the game's goals.
- Work with Production to adhere to development schedules and identify dependencies from other departments.
- Evaluate and communicate risk to Audio Leadership and Production.
Requirements & Skills:
- 1 year working on video game audio.
- Experience using Unreal Engine and Wwise, or comparable engines.
- Passion for working on narrative-driven games, features and systems.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
TNM considers a number of factors when determining each role's base pay range, including industry benchmarks, location, experience, and other job specific skills. In addition to base pay, this role may be eligible for other incentive compensation including equity and profit share. The estimated base pay range for this role is U.S. only and not applicable for locations outside of the U.S.
TNM offers competitive and comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, unlimited PTO, supplemental life and disability, and more. Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part-time or temporary employees.
The estimated base pay range for this role is: $83,000-$104,000.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
That's No Moon is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.