This is a full-time onsite sound design position and requires a person who is dedicated to excellence in audio design. Audio designers are expected to have a voice when it comes to new ideas or game systems and we encourage experimentation to that end. We desire all of our audio designers to take ownership in their areas of passion and to be a stakeholder in not only our games, but our company as well.
· Strong sound design skills and an acute ear for audio production detail.
· Experience with location and in studio sound effects recording.
· Experience with game audio implementation methods.
· A working knowledge of Wwise or Fmod. Preferably have shipped a title using one of these implementation tools.
· Experience with DAW and plugin software.
· A desire to work with a team in a collaborative environment.
· Good communication skills.
· Experience in linear post audio is a plus.