Audio Description Project Manager - German speaker - Descriptive Video Works
21 days ago
Audio Description Project Manager - German
Media & Entertainment
AD International Operations Manager
At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
Descriptive Video Works (owned by Keywords Studios) is a leading provider of Audio Description (AD) in North America. We have recently successfully expanded our services to Latin America and are now expanding our service to Europe. https://descriptivevideoworks.com/
Keywords Studios is building in Europe a team of project managers who will handle audio description projects for the M&E industry (films, TV series, other..). In this context, we are looking for an Audio Description Project Manager - German.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- As a member of the DVW European Operations team schedule and managing the creation of audio description (AD) of film/TV content for blind and visually impaired customers.
- Schedule and monitor projects through all phases to ensure timely delivery.
- Liaise with clients concerning project deliverables/receivables and trouble-shoot as necessary.
- Assist in recruiting and onboarding AD writers QC'ers
- Ensure DVW quality standards are maintained by checking client materials, reviewing AD writer tests and AD scripts.
- Manage back-end systems for client specific applications.
- Follow trends and current issues related to audio description and accessibility.
- Respond to invoice queries.
- Run reports as needed.
- A real commitment to working towards expanding access to content for blind and low-vision customers.
- Proven project management experience in audio description (preferred) or in other related areas, e.g., audiovisual post-production, localization, dubbing, scripting, copywriting.
- Fluency in German with professional level proficiency in English required.
- Knowledge of Turkish and/or other European languages a plus.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently while adapting to a fast-pace and to shifting priorities.
- Ability to work remotely.
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavor to create a workplace, which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Keywords Studios is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
Healthcare cover, Tech Scheme, Cycle Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.