Audio Description Narrator - Japanese language
7 days ago
Descriptive Video Works (a Keywords studio), a leading provider of audio description (AD) services in North America, is seeking freelance native Japanese Audio Description Narrators for TV, movies, advertisements, PSAs, games, educational videos, and more. With the guidance and assistance of people who are blind and low vision, we have set ourselves the highest standards in the audio description industry and we’ve helped shape the best practices used in Canada and the US. We have now expanded our services internationally. We are therefore seeking freelance Japanese speaking AD narrators who understand the subtle art of audio description and how to add just enough emotion to their voice to enhance the content without competing with it.
- Record high-quality audio content in Japanese language.
- Adhere to project deadlines and quality standards.
- Communicate effectively with project managers and recording staff
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Native-level fluency in Japanese.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience in voice recording for audio description, audio books, voice over or radio announcing.
- Excellent pronunciation, intonation, and pacing.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to take direction.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to record remotely from a home studio a plus but not required