This job might no longer be available.
Audio C# Programmer (f/m/d)
1 month ago
The employee will design and implement audio features for one or more projects, together with the Audio Designer and / or Audio Lead and under the supervision of the Audio Director. Furthermore, the employee will develop audio tools while working with our proprietary engines as well as the audio middleware Wwise.
- Develop systemic and specific features for several projects
- Develop audio tools in collaboration with Audio Designers and Programmers
- Improve and expand upon existing technology
- Develop future technology beyond state of the art
- Design, implement, and iterate on new and existing audio systems and audio tools
- Work in C# on our integrated editor/game development tools
- Work in Unity3D
- Advise, review and help making tech reusable for multiple projects
- Collaborate with Audio Designers, Voice Designers and the localization team to develop systems for audio implementation
- Share knowledge and expertise among the audio team, supporting Audio Designers in finding technical solutions
- Work in close collaboration with other programmers, designers, artists and testers to craft high quality, scalable solutions
Support and Maintenance
- Contribute to maintenance of systems and pipelines
- Support multiple teams within Ubisoft with knowledge and practical help
- Write clear and concise documentation on audio systems and tools developed
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to rent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative.
If you are passionate about games and would like to work in the games industry, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.