Audio Asset Management Project Manager
11 days ago
Keywords Studios Italy, a Keywords Group company, provides international media localization, translation, voice recording, localization testing and international content creation services through its network of project managers, recording studios, and selected linguists around the world
The AM Project Manager will support Keywords PM teams in the AAA video games multilingual audio localization workflow management, from the preproduction phase to the final delivery to the client. The position involves analysing assets, identifying issues and scheduling project tasks. The AM Project Manager will manage communication with studios, as well as with all project team members, and oversees the process to ensure that quality and schedule expectations are met.
The ideal candidate will have to:
- Manage assigned audio production from arrival of the assets from the client through delivery.
- Define, prioritize, track and manage requirements and deliverables.
- Drive issue resolution and address contingencies in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain complex localization schedules and inform resources as required.
- Create, track, and adhere to project schedules, and timelines. Expose, report on, and resolve deviations and variances.
- Ensure all projects are completed within designated timeframes.
- Develop project strategies and plans.
- Proactively communicate with internal departments and studios regarding project status, and any other issues.
- Prepare and distribute reports for PM and audio colleagues regarding status of projects.
- Actively contribute to project meeting organised by the PM
- University degree level education, preferably foreign language or Engineering Management related
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a PM (international experiences are welcome), managing preferably audio localization
- Knowledge of game audio industry scenario and workflows
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Advanced use of MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Knowledge of additional languages
- Ability to multi-task with projects and resources
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team, under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, negotiation, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving attitude with experience in working in a dynamic and fast growing/changing environment
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Flexible approach to people, projects, and assignments