This job might no longer be available.
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
7 months ago
The EA Create Audio team
EA Create Audio is an award winning audio team creating audio assets for titles within EA STUDIOS. Through uniting our creative talents and technical expertise, EA Create Audio is driving industry leading audio through partnership, professionalism, expertise, innovation and uncompromising quality.
EA Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to our team. This successful candidate must be able to work with and audio team for a specific project(s). The individual should have core experience in select phases of audio design and production, in at least in every key component – sound design, music, voice production, and implementation. This candidate will work within the EA Create Audio team and should have a basic understanding of game development. The ideal candidate will have a passion for video games, with an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience.
- Create quality audio for video games
- Authors small and/or well-defined audio-related tasks
- Directly supports portion(s) of feature(s) or small project or task(s)
- Quality control review of project(s)
- One to three years game audio and/or post-production/music editing experience
- Ideally should have basic exposure and experience using game development tools, technology and pipelines (Wwise, FMOD)
- Is comfortable with modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a level of proficiency in at least one DAW
- Solid knowledge of PC software
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Strong artistic and creative sensibilities