3 days ago
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to deliver outstanding visuals, audio, and technology. Our teams consist of artists, engineers, technicians, designers, and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound, and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture, and craft.
EA Create Audio is an award-winning team creating audio content for numerous titles focused on uniting creative talents and technical expertise to guide industry-leading audio. There are many exciting projects underway and we produce progressive audio content for in-game products from multiple studio locations.
EA Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Audio Artist with technical proficiency who can make an immediate contribution to our team in the Montreal Motive Studio. You have experience in all phases of audio design and production, with proficiency in voice production, editing, and implementation. You will work within the EA Create Audio team and have an intermediate understanding of game development. You have a passion for video games and an overwhelming desire to create an outstanding audio experience.
- Create quality audio for video games
- Gather and verify content for the creative and functions in technical design
- Submit final audio files on or before required deadlines
- Interactive element tuning in the game and audio engine
- Design audio pipeline features and workflow processes
- Audio post-production for in-game video content
- Collaborate and communicate with the EA Create Audio and Development teams
- Database/file management and organization
- Report to the Lead Audio Artist
- 3+ years game/audio experience
- Solid knowledge of modern audio creation equipment, software, and recording techniques, with a high level of proficiency in at least one major DAW (Pro Tools, Nuendo, Live, and Reaper.)
- Experience with visual programming language for audio (Max/MSP, PureData)
- Collaborates and communicates well as part of a team
- Motivated by artistic and creative sensibilities