This job might no longer be available.
Audio Artist - Technical Speech Implementor (Contract)
Orlando Florida United States
2 months ago
Audio Artist – Speech
Audio Artists focused on Speech, will contribute to building commentary and VO systems and engage in problem-solving throughout all stages of production. Working with the Audioworks team, this individual should possess skills in the recording and editing of quality VO content as well as advanced asset management. Programmatic scripting skills are a must as is the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines while owning the quality of your work. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for game audio design and an exemplary aptitude for problem-solving. Specific tasks include:
- Submitting finalized audio assets via Perforce (P4V) on or before required deadlines.
- Editing and organizing in-game VO assets per naming convention protocols.
- Participates in project problem solving with the audio team.
- Receive and execute on Audio Director’s vision, while taking pride in your work.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years Game Audio, Post Production or Music Production (or equivalent).
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel, MS Access/SQL preferred.
- Expert in at least one DAW (Protools or Reaper preferred)
- Solid experience using audio development tools, technology, and pipelines. (e.g. Wwise/Fmod/Unreal/Unity)
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and grow as an audio professional.