Audio Artist - Speech
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
14 days ago
EA Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to our team. The individual should have core experience in dynamic runtime VO implementation. This candidate will work within the EA Create Audio team and should have a basic understanding of game development. The ideal candidate will have a passion for video games, with an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience.
- Creating quality audio for video games
- Work within the speech team to build / implement runtime logic for speech.
- Ensure work being done conforms to the rest of the project’s standards and syntax
- Test built speech logic via various debugging tools.
- Interactive element tuning / scripting (such as XML files)
- Quality control review of project(s)
- Occasional VO recording / editing – as needed
- Take direction from the Audio Director and other more senior audio artists on a project, but still express your creativity and ideas in an open and constructive manner.
- Minimum of one-year game audio and/or post-production experience
- Knowledge of basic programming / scripting languages
- Microsoft Excel / Access proficiency
- Is proficient in using game development tools, technology and pipelines (Wwise, FMOD)
- Is comfortable with modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a level of proficiency in at least one DAW
- Solid knowledge of PC and Mac hardware and software
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good creative and technical thinker
- Works well as part of a team
- Strong artistic and creative sensibilities