Audio Artist - Speech
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
10 days ago
EA Create, Vancouver, Canada
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to bring outstanding visuals, audio and technology to life. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
In the EA Create Audio team, creative and technical audio experts create voice recording and editing, in-game commentary and voice overs, sound effects, music production and composition, scores and themes. From UI and menus to vehicles, weapons, environments, characters and beyond.
Audio Artists focused on Speech will help build commentary and VO systems and participate in problem-solving throughout all stages of production. Working with the EA Create Audio team, you should have skills in the design and editing of quality VO content and advanced asset management. Programmatic scripting skills are a must for this role while overseeing the quality of your work. You have a passion for game audio design and an experience problem-solver.
Specific tasks include:
- Submit finalized audio assets with Perforce (P4V) on or before required deadlines.
- Design, editing and organizing in-game VO assets per naming convention protocols.
- Receive and build Audio Director’s vision, while taking pride in your work
- 3+ years game/audio experience or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel, MS Access/SQL preferred
- Expert in at least one DAW (Pro Tools or Reaper preferred)Solid experience using audio development tools, technology, and pipelines. (e.g. Wwise/Fmod/Unreal/Unity)