This job might no longer be available.
Audio Artist - Speech
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
7 months ago
The EA Create Audio team
EA Create Audio is an award winning audio team creating audio assets for titles within EA STUDIOS. Through uniting our creative talents and technical expertise, EA Create Audio is driving industry leading audio through partnership, professionalism, expertise, innovation and uncompromising quality.
EA Create Audio is looking for an experienced Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to all aspects of audio development for our team. This individual should have experience in all phases of audio design and production, with proficiency in voice production, editing and implementation. The ideal candidate will have a passion for video games, with an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience. They must be a strong problem-solver and an effective communicator.
- Clear communication with team partners and EA Create Audio team members at all levels
- S peech/VO design skills
- Quality control review of project(s)
- Managing a large content database
- Collaborate with team project manager and audio artists/contractors, where applicable
- Minimum of five years game audio experience
- High level of proficiency in at least one DAW
- Solid knowledge of PC and console audio hardware
- Proficient with Excel (or similar tools, i.e. MS Access)
- Experience with perforce, game engines and scripting
- Strong logic skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Good creative and technical thinker
- Works well as part of a team
- Strong skills in the area of technical implementation of game audio