This job might no longer be available.
Audio Artist - Speech – Recordist/Editor
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
7 months ago
EA Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to our team. This successful candidate must be able to work with and audio team for a specific project(s). The individual should have core experience in voice production. This candidate will work within the EA Create Audio team and should have a basic understanding of game development. The ideal candidate will have a passion for video games, with an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience.
- Create quality audio for video games
- Engineer VO recording sessions in a professional studio environment
- Edit VO sessions according to take select notes
- Quality control of assets being generated
- Submit edited / named VO samples into Perforce
- Manage large datasets & organize assets as needed
- Backup sessions into proper network locations
- Take direction from the Audio Director and other more senior audio artists on a project, but still express your creativity and ideas in an open and constructive manner.
- One to three years game audio and/or post-production experience
- Minimum 2 years’ professional studio engineering/recording experience (or equivalent)
- Dialogue / speech editing experience
- Ideally should have basic exposure and experience using game development tools, technology and pipelines (Wwise, FMOD)
- Fully proficient in Pro Tools (ProTools certified or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Solid knowledge of PC and Mac hardware and software
- Works well as part of a team
- Strong artistic and creative sensibilities