This job might no longer be available.
Audio Artist - SFX / Crowds
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
7 months ago
EA Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to our team. The individual should have core experience in select phases of audio design and production, in at least in every key component – sound design, music and implementation. This candidate will work within the EA Create Audio team and should have a basic understanding of game development. The ideal candidate will have a passion for video games, with an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience.
- Create quality audio for video games
- Authors small and/or well-defined audio-related tasks
- Directly supports portion(s) of feature(s) or small project or task(s)
- Quality control review of project(s)
- Sound design of source elements and/or speech editing, naming and file organization
- Crowd content recording, editing, implementation
- Take direction from the Audio Director and other more senior audio artists on a project, but still express your creativity and ideas in an open and constructive manner.
- One to three years game audio and/or post-production experience
- Ideally should have basic exposure and experience using game development tools, technology and pipelines (Wwise, FMOD)
- Is comfortable with modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a level of proficiency in at least one DAW
- Solid knowledge of PC and Mac hardware and software
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Strong artistic and creative sensibilities