Audio Artist III
12 days ago
EA Create Audio is an award-winning audio team creating audio assets for titles within EA STUDIOS. Through uniting our creative talents and technical expertise, our Audio team is driving industry-leading audio through partnership, professionalism, expertise, innovation, and uncompromising quality.
We are looking for an experienced Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to all aspects of audio development within our team, directly supporting titles in EA Sports.
Audio Artists will be responsible for a variety of audio-specific project(s), with the goal of creating a quality audio experience for our players. You would work directly with the Development Manager and Audio Leads. Candidates will need to have skills in post-production and in all phases of audio design and production, with proficiency in more than one of the following components – sound design, music, voice production, and implementation.
- You would be responsible for designing and implementing audio content.
- Designing and implementing sound patches according to our technical guidelines.
- You would help debug logic schematics and system components.
- Responsible for setup, tuning and debugging behavior of coded or prefabricated runtime systems.
- You would utilize visual programming and scripting languages to achieve desired results from audio runtime systems.
- Have an understanding of the interactions between various runtime systems, their effects on mix, and other global systems.
- Understand and author scripted workflows.
Required Skills and Experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Minimum 3 years audio production experience (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of game audio experience
- Experience in field recording and remote production
- Fully proficient in DAW production and associated audio production tools
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Proficiency in Python scripting a plus
- Solid experience using game audio development tools, technology, and pipelines
- Solid understanding of multichannel audio production and object audio considerations
- Solid knowledge of PC and console audio hardware
- Outstanding sound design and listening skills
- Experience in the area of technical implementation of game audio