This job might no longer be available.
Atlassian Tools System Admin
8 days ago
Atlassian Tools System Admin
Amber Bucharest is looking for an Atlassian Tools System Admin who will be the point of contact for all incoming requests related to our Atlassian tools and systems.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced Atlassian Tools System Admin to join our multinational game development agency.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Point of contact for all incoming requests related to our Atlassian tools and system
- Management of Atlassian licensing – allocating/deallocating licenses
- Management of available licenses – forecasting of future licensing needs and governance of existing license usage
- Management of users, groups, permissions, levels of access
- Collaboration & communication through active engagement in supporting different business units across the organization
- Administration, management & maintenance of the ticketing system
- Monitoring and support of requests through the ticketing system – ensuring that details and resolution timescales are communicated in a clear and timely manner
- Create custom projects in Atlassian tool suite for complex workflows, reports, and permission requirements to meet business needs
- Administer Jira software and integrate with other Atlassian tools and external applications
- Work with analysts and customers to derive requirements for use cases/scenarios and recognize opportunities for improvement for business processes and determine ways to problem solve, analyze and develop solutions based on customer interviews and data
- Create and maintain Jira and Confluence collaboration sites (e. g., Kanban boards, Scrum boards, documentation pages, etc.)
- Plan, design and develop pages within confluence and integrate with JIRA to maximize usability.
- Create JIRA and Confluence reports, visuals, and dashboards
- Validate and prioritize issues found within products, both internally and as logged through technical support
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues. Provide training and self-help documentation for JIRA and confluence users.
- Facilitating meetings to determine the validity and priority of issues found within products, both internally as well as reproduced issues logged through Technical Support
- Build Metrics and Reports using Excel Macros
- Provide training sessions to teams and individuals about Atlassian tools
- 3+ years experience in analysis of complex information systems, application or operating system software.
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Highly skilled with Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence, Helpdesk
- Experience in improving Atlassian security, access level permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language)
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA
- Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, and plug-in installation
- Experience in Excel Macros
- Experience of working with Bitrix24
- Atlassian certification/s
- Solid Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- A diverse portfolio of worldwide games to work on
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Professional and friendly work environment where you can make a difference
- An attractive salary package with private medical services
- Access to training and learning programs