Atlassian Plugin Developer
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 days ago
ApplyAt Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar North is on the lookout for talented Atlassian Plugin Developers who possess a passion for hands on development. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the heart of Edinburgh.
WHAT WE DO
- We create and maintain software tools that are used by all game development disciplines to support the creation of our award-winning games.
- The tools we build range from workflow/task management software, defect trackers with games console integration, distributed video recording systems, and reporting and analytics applications.
- Develop, document and support sophisticated add-ons with Atlassian applications.
- Write integrations between Atlassian products and other systems.
- Develop a strong understanding of the systems we use and learn new technologies to help advance our applications.
- Help define architecture, design patterns and frameworks to improve how we build our web applications.
- Collaborate with other Rockstar technology teams across our worldwide studios.
- Organize yourself and others, ensure requirements are understood, and work is scheduled and delivered effectively to deadlines.
- A degree in computer science or industry equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Java web application development.
- Experience developing with the Atlassian SDK.
- An excellent communicator and presenter of information to a variety of audiences.
- Experience working with web service APIs.
- Working experience of the Spring framework.
- Experience using Agile software development methodology.
- Experience using a build automation tool such as Maven.
- Exposure to version control systems and CI/CD systems.
PLUSESPlease note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Working experience with Hibernate/JPA.
- Experience with microservice architecture and multi-tier server applications.
- Knowledge of template engines for use with plugin development.
HOW TO APPLYPlease apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.