This job might no longer be available.
7 days ago
Zynga is looking for an Atlassian specialist with great technical know-how who can drive the configuration, support, and ongoing maintenance of JIRA, Confluence, and several related products. Zynga uses the Atlassian product suite to plan, track various aspects of our game development, and business operations.
- Administration and configuration of Atlassian products, Slack, and associated add-ons to maximize efficiency.
- Operational support and maintenance of self-hosted Atlassian tools suite.
- Coordinate with the Product Management team to identify, prioritize, and address end-user requests related to any Atlassian product.
- Customize and configure Atlassian products to help end users and partner teams get the most out of these tools.
- Understand system/application architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions, upgrades, etc.
- Ensure the reliability and usability of the Atlassian suite.
- Work on performance, functional and user acceptance testing.
Desired Skills and Experience
● 3+ years of experience administering multiple instances of JIRA & Confluence in an enterprise
evironment (1,000+ users).
● Good understanding of all administrative functions and features (JIRA, JIRA Service Desk,
Confluence, etc.), and implementing standard methodologies.
● Strong JIRA configuration experience (workflows, fields, screens, permissions, notifications, etc.),
and in-depth knowledge of JQL queries, reporting capabilities and dashboards.
● Experience with JIRA/Confluence installations, merges, upgrades and migrations.
● Prior experience vetting, testing, installing and configuring add-ons (Advanced Roadmaps, Service
Desk, Structure, Script Runner, EazyBI, Questions, etc.), and any new add-on requests.
● Experience with supporting Slack Enterprise Grid.
● Linux sys admin experience.
● MySQL and NGINx proficiency is a strong plus.
What do we offer?
· Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
· Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players
· around the world
· Work in a family-oriented, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the
· A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
· Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture
· Communal music and laid-back atmosphere
· Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
· 25 days holiday, plus Christmas shutdown
· Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
· Life insurance and critical illness insurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.