This job might no longer be available.
Associate Web Developer (Temporary Assignment)
10 days ago
Associate Web Developer
This position is for a temporary engagement through our staffing partner Yoh Services.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for this position.
Produce, develop, and maintain web tools and services that support the development of our projects.
- Design, code, and maintain full-stack web applications used to assist in the development of our game projects under the guidance of our senior developers
- Collaborate with other programmers and developers in other departments to facilitate the development of new tools and web services
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Requirements & Skills:
- Ability to design and implement functional user experiences and interfaces using modern web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JS/ES6) and modern web frameworks (Angular, JQuery, Knockout)
- Understanding of server-side architecture using NGINX, PHP, Node, and Python
- Familiarity with web technologies like databases, caches, and message queues
- Basic experience working with Linux machines running Ubuntu
- Familiarity with cloud services like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure
As part of the Naughty Dog application process, candidates should expect to be given a technical interview.