Associate User Research Project Manager
9 days ago
As an Associate User Researcher Project Manager (URPM) you will work alongside Ubisoft's Mobile Games Division to facilitate close relationships between mobile game Production teams and the Ubisoft's User Research Lab necessary to support actionable play tests and gather information critical to user experience!
Reporting to the User Research Manager, this URPM position will play an integral role in following-up with User Research projects for Rainbow Six Mobile, as well as other unannounced projects. Assessing the needs of production, delivering actionable reports and finding solutions to issues impacting user experience are just some of the key responsibilities!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate between the User Research Manager and Production Teams to develop a UR Strategy in alignment with project needs!
- Collaborate with UR Lab team members to establish effective testing methodologies within production constraints.
- Work alongside Data Analytics and Consumer Market teams to interpret player behavior + feedback during live phases (telemetric data + survey data).
- Organize future studies and produce shareable documents to improve knowledge on UR within Mobile HQ and Production Teams!
- As a URPM, you will need to understand and gather stakeholder needs (Production, Editorial, UR Teams), anticipate potential risks and swiftly find solutions to emerging challenges!
The Ideal candidate will possess:
- A track record of working autonomously on evolving + adaptive projects!
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines, departments and teams.
- You will possess a strong familiarity with the foundations of Applied Research.
- An educational Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Psychology, Sociology, Statistics or other User Research related field, or equivalent experience.
- An expressed knowledge on the basics of UR methodologies, including writing questionnaires, developing relevant testing protocol, and doing UX expert review analysis.
What can we offer you!
- Competitive salary scale
- Additional paid time off over the December holiday break
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision care.
- A hybrid working model with a strong focus on work-life balance.
- An international and diverse team!
We Value Diversity!
Here at Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to lend a helping hand. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Ubisoft Halifax is one of the newest Ubisoft Studios to take on the growing Mobile Game Market. As Ubisoft first exclusively Mobile studio in North America, our focus is on originality and functionality. Creating new projects and developing Flagship Ubisoft IPs. Our position on the tip of the East Coast is strategic in terms of studio efficiency (closest to European and American Time zones), and creativity (biggest game hub east of Montreal).
Our studio is located in the heart of the city (Halifax, Kjipuktuk in the Mi'kmaw native language).The Halifax Harbour is in view from our windows and lunch breaks can be spent on the boardwalk, or at one of the many restaurants and cafes that populate the downtown core. The studio culture is dynamic, with communication happening constantly between teams, and with an emphasis on team building and collaboration.
Please apply through the Ubisoft website https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/careers/search.aspx
- Cover letter (in pdf format)
- Current CV/ Resume (in pdf format)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the volume of inquiries, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.