Associate UI Engineer
19 days ago
Do you have an eye for detail and an appreciation for smooth, polished experiences? Do you cringe at unintuitive menus and unresponsive controls? Would you like to work on daring worlds that bring people together, sitting next to inspirational industry talent at a company that values diversity and creativity.
As an Associate UI Engineer at Bungie, you will be directly involved with enabling our creative teams to bring elegant UI designs to life, empowering them to craft incredible player experiences. Most importantly, you will work with an exciting and innovative team to create the best game experiences in the world.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA/CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA or WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA or WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ code
- Leverage and extend our UI creation tools and workflows and in-game user interface engine
- Work closely with the members of the UI/UX disciplines to bring their visions to life
- Work with designers and engineers from other teams and disciplines to build in-game UI features
- C/C++ and/or game UI coding experience
- Excitement about user experience and the way it interfaces with software
- Ability to effectively communicate across disciplines
- Enthusiasm for learning, playing, and developing exceptional games
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent experience