(Associate) Technical Director, Art / Technical Artist
4 months ago
This position is responsible for research, innovation, technical quality of the production, assure technical support to team members, and assist them in the best practices possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Design, put in place and document the production pipeline (video, level design, UI & Animation, SFX, etc.) and assure the follow up in an effective way.
- Produce a technical reference document, keep it current and communicate it so that the team can refer to it when required.
- Record the technical innovations according to his/her expertise to produce the desired effects of the project and to improve quality.
- Organize and lead training sessions on the tools and techniques chosen and follow through that they are being well used throughout the project.
- Propose and create the right tools to accelerate certain procedural tasks which the video/art team is responsible for.
- Guide and provide constant support to the team members.
- Communicate regularly the technical constraints and their reasons to the team.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EQUIPED WITH:
- At least 2 year experience of UI, SFX & Animation
- Familiar with ACG Cel-shading pipeline
- Good knowledge of Unity3D and familiar with different plugins.
- Knowledge of format, codec, video compressions and post-production.
- Understanding of the technical constraints of editor/engines and different mobile-phones.
- Knowledge of an asset management system.
- Extensive technical skills.
- Experience in the supervision of artists through a creation process.
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.