Associate Sourcer/Sourcer (6 Month Contract)
15 days ago
Founded by Bad Robot (Lost, Cloverfield, Westworld, Star Wars, Star Trek), we at Bad Robot Games are on a mission to continually reinvent how stories are played.
We are a remote-first games company represented by a diverse team, which empowers us to make the kinds of games in which all players can see themselves. Working closely with our colleagues at Bad Robot Productions, our projects unite our extensive network of games, TV, and film industry talent to create original IPs, expansive worlds and tell new stories across all media platforms which are as fun to watch as they are to play.
Bad Robot Games is looking for an Associate Sourcer or Sourcer that is highly organized, people focused, and who loves finding talented individuals to match with game development teams. This is a 6 month contract role with the possibility of extension.
- Source for multiple requisitions from multiple disciplines simultaneously
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to strategize approaches for discovering talent
- Maintain clean data and notes in pipeline building ATS & outreach systems
- Interact authentically with talent over email, phone, and other avenues
- Strategize long term talent building and relationships
- 2+ years of sourcing experience for multiple roles and ability to prioritize or 1+ years in the Recruiting function with exposure to sourcing
- LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean Search Knowledge
- Familiarity with full cycle recruiting process
- Experience with an ATS & Outreach System (examples: Greenhouse, Lever, Fetcher, SeekOut)
- Greenhouse ATS experience
- Fetcher Platform experience
- Game development sourcing experience
- Experience Building diverse pipelines through sourcing
Annual Salary Range: $70,000 - $100,000
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Our ranges are based on California market rate regardless of work location in the US.
Find out more about our benefits and team on our careers page!
Bad Robot Games recruiters will never ask you for money or to provide financial information during our recruiting process. Scammers often request money transfers for Visa processing fees or travel expenses, as well as personal information including passport info, social security numbers, credit card or bank account information.Bad Robot Games recruiters will never use personal email (including @gmail) accounts when contacting candidates. We also do NOT interview or screen candidates over messenger or text-based chat. All communication will be tied to badrobotgames.com
Bad Robot Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.