This job might no longer be available.
Associate Software Engineer
19 days ago
We Are DICE
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Battlefront franchise, and the creative game Mirror's Edge.
The DICE UI team creates the layer between fiction and reality and our mission to immerse players makes the journey challenging and fun. At DICE, nothing is impossible and if a feature makes the experience better for our players we can make it happen.
It takes passionate people to make outstanding games and we want to offer you a place to excel and develop both short and long term. Our UI team is kind, caring and inclusive. We look forward to welcoming you as an important member of our team.
As a Senior UI Software Engineer at DICE, you will be faced with a unique technology stack and play an important part in its development. You will work on feature development, optimization, debugging and code refactoring to take the player experience to the next level. You will report into a Software Engineering Manager.
- Write robust, testable and scalable code
- Maintain and refactor the existing code base
- Mentor other engineers in technical skills and best practices
- Plan and develop system architecture in the UI domain
- Experience developing and debugging real-time applications
- 7+ years in software engineering
- 5+ years of professional C++ development
- Passion to develop and share your knowledge
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience in and passion for professional game development
- Experience working in and with commercial game engines
- Experience in rendering and shader programming
- Interest in UI and UX design
- Knowledge of C#