Associate Software Engineer
Irvine, CA, United States
7 days ago
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented software engineer to enhance our customer support applications and services. You will collaborate with data scientists, designers, product managers, software engineers, and other partners across Blizzard to improve our customer experience both in and out of our games.
The software we build together ensures that players can enjoy our games in a positive and friendly environment and resolve any issue they encounter. Our team loves Blizzard games and we care deeply about ensuring everyone can fully enjoy our games; if you do too, then this is the team for you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent experience
- Passion to learn and grow as a software engineer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing applications or services using C#
- Experience developing applications using the Angular framework
- Experience developing and integrating with relational and document database solutions
- Experience authoring, executing and analyzing the results of unit, integration, and regression tests
- Experience with public cloud providers and private cloud solutions
- Experience with container development and orchestration solutions
- Contributions to open-source or personal projects
- Passion for video games
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!