This job might no longer be available.
Associate, Social Channels & Influencers
4 months ago
Associate, Social Channels & Influencers – DICE, Ghost, Criterion
The Social Channel & Influencer Associate - DICE, Criterion & Ghost will be integral to Global Marketing Communication efforts to position the brand and product to new customer bases, elevate the brand’s perception, and tell the DICE, Criterion & Ghost narrative through implementing social channel, creator and celebrity influencer based campaigns. This includes leading planning, creative, production and relationships while working cross functionally with development, marketing communications and brand marketing teams to plan campaigns; overseeing day-to-day tasks and external agencies; quantitative and qualitative analysis of overall campaigns’ key KPIs and contribution to overall brand health; forecasting and planning campaign reach; as well as supporting the Global Marketing Communications team with any other activations and content that may arise.
Focusing on verticals gaming, lifestyle, car culture, art, music, fashion/style and pop culture, this leader will build strong, strategically viable plans, ideas and relationships with the top celebrities and creators on the internet. Additionally, this leader will use their knowledge of social channel content creation and social channel strategies to produce high performing content and campaigns. The ideal leader has a passion for gaming, cars, Star Wars, social channels, creators and celebrity influencers, as well as understands how to partner with them into brand and product campaigns that drive our advertising business, community engagement, and influencer content marketing programs on both owned and shared social channels. He/she will manage external agencies tasked with building the business, social channel and relationship opportunities with for owned channels and most influential talent in the world.
- Experience leveraging insights and data to develop social channel and influencer content plans, campaigns and ideas.
- Experience developing and executing social influencer campaigns in partnership with marketing communications partners
- Experience with and knowledge of video and livestream platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch or other emerging social platforms
- Excited by creating unique and innovative ideas and executing with high-quality standards
- Depth of understanding of gaming, specifically action shooter and racing games
- Detail-oriented and can adhere to deadlines
- Constantly strive to find opportunities to improve processes
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
- Constantly looking to learn more
- Looking to be a part of a small but collaborative team where you can learn a ton while still having a strong voice
- Develop and manage the execution of compelling, forward-thinking social, creator and influencer marketing strategies and plans for DICE, Criterion & Ghost
- Consistently communicate trends, shifts, opportunities, and statuses with cross-functional teams and partners
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with internal teams (Development, Brand, Marketing Communications, Legal, Finance)
- Use tools and technology to improve social content performance and identify the most appropriate creators and celebrity influencers to meet campaign objectives and business challenges
- Negotiate directly with creators, celebrity influencers and their business managers and agents
- Oversee and manage consistent social, creator and influencer campaigns with internal/external partners
- Participate in and lead cross-functional meetings, brainstorms, and planning sessions
- Develop comprehensive reporting to articulate social, creator and celebrity influencer campaign impact
- Collaborate with agency partners to oversee campaigns and ensure timely delivery of social, creator and celebrity influencer content, and campaign reports
- Identify opportunities to deliver compelling UGC and influencer campaigns on owned social media channels
- Execute annually, monthly and campaign specific social and influencer budgets & optimize spend based on business objectives
- 2+ years in the digital space with proven experience delivering successful social, creator and influencer programs across channels
- BA or BS degree or Entrepreneurial street creds
- Agency experience in building influencer or social content led branded programs ideal
- Strategic understanding of digital and social media marketing in addition to appropriate metrics of success
- Solid leadership skills with the ability to facilitate teamwork
- Strong communication skills; written, spoken, presentation, etc.
- Ability to problem solve and think critically
- knowledge of the gaming industry, specifically action shooters and racing games
- Desire to brainstorm and strategize initiatives based on campaign goals and business objectives
- Ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment
- Intense interest in social media, creators and celebrity influencers
- Willingness to travel, if necessary, and attend off-site event
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
At DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and provide our employees with occupational pension.
Although we enjoy working hard at DICE, we respect and value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
This opportunity is a 12-month contract position at EA.
Apply online with a combined CV and introduction letter in English.
We look forward to receiving your application!