Associate, Service Operations - People & Culture
15 days ago
Job Posting TitleAssociate, Service Operations - People & Culture
SummaryThe Associate, Service Operations – People and Culture (P&C) is responsible for responding to inquiries from employees, executing P&C transactions, and data reporting using Workday and other HR systems. This role requires great attention to detail, customer service orientation, and an ability to use discretion and latitude to prioritize service requests. Bilingual skills required.
What You'll Do
- Provide excellent customer service in response to HR-related inquiries from employees, P&C Business Partners, and managers via multiple channels, including email, instant message, chat, and phone.
- Resolve inquiries accurately and timely by accessing knowledge guides and information in multiple systems.
- Process P&C transactions by collecting required information from the employee, manager, or other stakeholders internally and externally.
- Utilize the case management tool to capture all inquiries, customer information, case data, and updates, and communicate the resolution to the requestor or escalate more complex issues to the appropriate team member.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Effectively communicate P&C policies and programs while demonstrating active listening skills and a commitment to employee experience.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or equivalent experience.
- Bilingual - fluent in English and Spanish is required.
- Prior experience fielding high-volume customer inquiries a high-volume within a corporate environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for excellent customer service, adaptable & flexible.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively and efficiently, delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to comply with handling sensitive and confidential employee data.
- Works under general direction; must be able to work independently.
- Ability to utilize knowledge guide materials in performing research and answering inquiries.
- Prior experience in an HR Contact Center, Service Operations, or Service Desk environment supporting high-volume employee inquiries and transactions.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Pay Rate Type: Hourly
Our goal is to pay a market competitive salary focusing near the median of our pay ranges. However, final offers for all positions will be based on several factors such as experience level, education, skills, work location, and internal pay equity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.