Associate Security Data Engineer
16 days ago
Job Title:Associate Security Data Engineer
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented and motivated Splunk Administrator to join its ranks in Irvine, CA. You will have a solid understanding of large-scale Splunk environments with a wide variety of applications, systems, services, and architectures that they were responsible for collecting, parsing, and analyzing data from.
This person must have experience with deploying and maintaining a Linux-based Splunk Enterprise Security deployment, along with Splunk forwarders and syslog servers.
You will also possess most, if not all, of the following
- Splunk certified administrator certifications
- CISSP or equivalent security certifications
- Linux certifications (RHCA, RHCE, LPIC, or GIAC GCUX)
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git, SVN, Perforce, etc.)
- Experience with rsyslog, syslog-ng, and Splunk HTTP Event Collection (HEC)
- Real passion for video games and most importantly, safeguarding them!
- Include a cover letter that tells us why you’re interested in Blizzard and what games you’re currently playing!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
COVID-19 Hiring Update:
We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.